We are still accepting applications for the 2013/2014 academic year.
Please contact: Holly Clarke, Admissions Associate - firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for admission to West Island College International - Class Afloat, you must complete the following steps:
- Obtain an Application Package from our website by clicking HERE
- Submit the following required items to complete the application:
- Application form
- Application fee of $100 Canadian
- Two personal reference forms
- Personal Resume
- Medical Report
- Essay stating what the applicant hopes to gain from the Class Afloat experience and how he/she expects to contribute to the school community. (300 words maximum)
- Proof of swimming ability: bronze medallion, or equivalent or certified lifeguard's attestation that the candidate can swim 200 meters followed by treading water for 20 minutes. Please click HERE for our official form.
- Transcripts from grade 9 to present
- Complete a qualifying interview - once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a Class Afloat representative to schedule an interview. The interview is designed to determine your social and emotional readiness for this programme.
- Acceptance: Upon successful completion of steps 2 and 3, qualifying applicants will receive a letter of acceptance and service contract inviting them to register for the next school year or semester of study.